Friday, December 10, 2010

Need player input

I am trying to determine what to post for the next turn.

Instructions received so far:

 - Clint remove rubies form sarcophagi.
 - Banjo and Thurstan examine magic fullplate and try to identify.
 - Thurstan cast two Cure Light Wound on Kirlic.
 - Dargoth rest until no longer sickened.

Is everyone good with proceeding down the stairs once you are done examining the southwest room or do you which to investigate the northeast mirror room further first?

3 comments:

  1. I'm interested in examining the mirror room, my only reservation was that my clothes had more of my blood than my insides did.

    I'll be willing to boldly step in front of the mirror and see if my doppleganger attacks me as soon as we're wrapped up in the SW room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ok with looking into it further, but not alone. if others want to, I will certainly lend a hand (& detect magic).

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Thurstan has Guidance memorized he should hit those characters that have not peeked into the mirror with it, then have them peek. Just a little saving throw boost, you know.

    I am all for investigating the mirror room, and attempting to Identify it if nothing attacks us.

    ReplyDelete