Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bookkeeping

I was looking over the treasure list. There is a Mithral breastplate that was found in the Spider's lair. Thurstan should be wearing it rather than the Masterwork breast plate he is wearing. It will not make his AC better but I believe it will increase his movement to 30 as it counts as light armor. It also weights 15 lbs less.

I need to know who is keeping/carrying the two new magic swords.

If everyone can send me a current copy of your Hero Labs character sheets (both .por and .pdf) I will find a way to post the sheets so that they can be accessed from the blog. I think I will do it similar to how the Character Summary and Map Explored to Date files are presented. I might make the marching order links to the sheets that way no new real estate get taken up.

3 comments:

  1. I have about 10 lbs before I'm pushing into Medium enc. I think we want to take a very close look at these weapons before wielding one though.

    'One sword to rule them all...'

    I don't have detect magic, so i think I'm useless in identifying. Here's some Misc rolls to be applied to any attempts to identify, or assist in identifying items.

    20,18,7,4,16 (woo, 20! I love to waste them on rolls like this!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think we have time to ID them. We should hand them out to the melee types or stuff them in a sack if they phear teh curses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, we're in a hurry. And abso-f'ing-lutely. In the sack with these things.

    ReplyDelete