Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WTF ... Only one player has posted for turn 16

What is going on guys? Only Bruce has posted for this turn and he has also been posting for Paul since he is MIA.

Do you guys still want to do this? Do I need to lower my expectations?

I am ready to post but it does not look like you are ready to play. I've put in several hours into this trying to make this fun and enjoyable for everyone. I am only asking for about 10 minutes three times a week. It feels like I need to pull teeth to make it happen.

I have not really heard of any complaints but lack of interest seems to be showing. If you do not want to play, I would rather know now. I can either replace you with another player or I can stop spending my time on this and chalk the experiment up as a failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment