Thursday, January 20, 2011

Web Site Updated

I have updated the Play-By-Blog web site located at https://sites.google.com/site/zombiehomepage/Home/zombie-s-d-d-pathfinder-page/pathfinder-play-by-blog

I have updated the Character Summary to reflect your 5th level characters and started a new Map for this adventure. Both are linked to the blog page.

I have also linked all of the character sheets to the character names. For those characters to which I had origins, I have also provided links. If anyone else would like to provide an origin, I will gladly post one for you. Just send it to me.

Note: While compiling the Character Summary, I noticed that several folks changes their traits with this version of the character sheet. I assume that they are all set now and will not change in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment