Monday, January 17, 2011

Barrow of the Forgotten King - Turn Results 138

This adventure is concluding. We just have some mop up in town and shopping to do.

Once you reach the surface, Leera bids you farewell and heads out on her own. Upon return to town, you are paid your 250 GP reward as promised. You receive a hero's welcome.

In case I was too subtle, it is time to level up to 5th. You can shop in Kingsholm but please remember that you are limited to items costing 600 GP or less.

Please send be a copy of both the .por and .pdf versions of your characters. Once I have them, I will post them to the site. (I already have Kirlic and I am sending Turok to Hans today.) I will update the character summary based upon the new sheets.

Please divide the treasure. I have not added the last batch to the Character Summary. Please tell me what is sold and if kept, who is carrying it. Add items to your character sheets. We will start the next adventure with a clean treasure list.

No comments:

Post a Comment