Friday, August 26, 2011

The Sinister Spire - Turn Results 38


Travel across the Sullen Sea is uneventful. You return to the docks but see no signs of the dwarves when you arrive.

Leaving the boat behind, you return to the Dripstone Inn. Es Sarch is seated in his stone chair. As you approach he asks, “How fare you on the tasks I set you? Are they complete?”

When you answer that you still have one task to complete, he encourages you to complete it and return when you are done. He will take the mushrooms that you harvested and offered to pay you for the extras when you return from the remaining task.

You are able to spend the night and recover your spells. The Domination affecting Dargoth and Thurstan is broken as “morning” arrives.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I am back to normal.

    Ok, what do we still have left to do?

    I think I want to dominate that mofo sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete