Friday, October 1, 2010

Barrow of the Forgotten King - Turn Results 102

The fey man spoke to the group.


“My name is Sigur and this waterfall is my home. I am not the King for which this tomb was built.”

“Listen, evil ones have proceeded you into the tomb, where they will certainly be destroyed. The Betrayer is compelled to slay them, if the foul creature in the next room does not.”

“Who has gone ahead, you say? Well, I took them to be two hobgoblins, a goblin, a halfling and a strange humanoid of unknowable origins. I rushed them to the clutches of the evil spider that lives beyond.”

“It has learned I wish it ill, and it comes and goes in the night. I cannot watch this way in my sleep. My duty to guard these falls is more important than risking my life driving it from the tomb. Still, it is an abomination, and it must be destroyed. Weapons touched by virtue can harm the spider most easily.”

“Other evils lurk beyond. If you kill the spider, I will grant you my silvered battleaxe as reward and aid against what may lay further on.”

Sigur motioned you forward, providing assistance to those having trouble navigating the ledge. You navigated safely to the far door.

No comments:

Post a Comment