Saturday, June 20, 2009

Upcoming post schedule for the next few weeks

Assuming that I receive posts from everyone by 10:00 PM on Monday, I will post again on Monday night. If I get them sooner, I may be able to post a turn sooner.

I plan to post a turn again on Wednesday but after that I will be out of town from Friday through Tuesday. I will not likely get another post out until that following Wednesday (July 1st). I will then be out of town again for the 4th of July holiday. This means not another post until Monday night (July 6th). I will be going out of town the next Wednesday right after work so there will not be another post until Monday, July 13th.

I and going camping and will not have a computer on any of these trips. After that we should be back on schedule until Gen Con.

My committed post schedule is:

Monday June 22nd
Wednesday June 24th
Wednesday July 1st
Monday July 6th
Monday July 13th

More or less posts may occur depending on player responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment