Sunday, June 14, 2009

Still trying to get back on track

Things conspired against me last week. I was going to post on Monday night but them I got called by work for a several hour long outage call starting at 11:00 PM. I did most of the prep work and determined that I still needed Randy's post to proceed. I sent an e-mail, reminding him and waited for his post but it did not arrive until Friday night.

My wife had surgery on Friday. morning We had to be at the hospital at 5:30 AM. That meant getting up and moving at 4:30 AM. After her surgery, which went very well, we had to see if they were going to keep her over night. It turned out that they released her and we got home around 7:00 PM. There were no complications and Sarah is on the mend. We watched the Wings debacle and went to bed. I then had a 3:00 AM conference call.

Long story short, it was a long week and I neglected my GM duties.

If I can get posts from everyone by 10:00 PM tomorrow night, I will post a new turn tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment