Thursday, March 19, 2009

Still Holding at Three ...

I still only have three characters for the Play-By-Blog. If you are interested in playing, I need to have some indication that you are interested and a date when you can have a Pathfinder Beta character completed. If you are not interested or not able to play, that is ok, I just need to know.

I would like to get started soon, hopefully by next week. Potentially there are a few other folks that are interested in playing. Steve and Corey have expressed some interest. I have told them to check out the blog and the web site but I have not yet officially opened it up to them as I am limiting the maximum number of characters to 6.

If there are no other takers, I will need to get an additional character from each of the players that have signed on. We currently have a Cleric, a Paladin and a Sorcerer.

5 comments:

  1. well if people can't answer these emails/blog posts maybe they are not going to be able to manage a 3/week play-by-blog game posting. this has gone on long enough. spin on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah really.
    Steve? He didnt have enough attention span/Internet access to keep his fantasy hockey team running.
    Matt? Zero attention span.
    Brian? If he isnt breathing down your neck about it he aint that interested.

    Jury's out on Corey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I am here sorry for the delay. Had a few things to take care of that has been rather time consuming. I have been checking this out though and it looks like fun.

    corey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt responded on behalf of himself and Paul. They both say that they are in. Matt plans to make a chracter tomorrow at Bruce's. Paul is supposed to make a character but I have not heard his plans.

    I plan to talk to Brian tomorrow to get the definative in or out.

    I am planning to start this experiment next week, Monday or Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt is in. He was going to work on a chracter on Sunday. (I have not seen it yet but hope to soon.)

    Paul is in. He has downloaded the Beta rules and has asked questions about character creation.

    Brian is out. He does not have the time to devote right now.

    That leaves a spot open. Stev or Corey can have it if they want. Otherwise I will go with five players.

    I plan to start the adventure on Wednesday. I will publish the first turn later in the evening. I will also open some content on the Obsidian Portal site. (So far Dave and Bruce have accepted their invites. I just sent them to Corey and Steve.)

    I am not sure how much I will be using this tool but I thought that I would try it out. I like the WIKI. If I pay for a subscription, I imagine that the forum might be useful. If it is easy to do, I may use this to put out information about all of my Pathfinder games.

    ReplyDelete