Friday, October 28, 2011

The Sinister Spire - GM Turn Post 48

It is assumed that you heal up and stay at the Dripstone Inn for the “night”. You may recover spells and abilities. (This is also where you level up.)

When the “morning” comes, Turok addresses the party over breakfast. “Friends, it saddens me to say but this is where N’Kima and I must leave you. We have been too long away from the open sky. You now seem to be on the correct path and we can leave with good conscious. I will provide a report back in Kingsholm so that they may know of your progress and continued health. Farewell my friends, may our paths meet again.” The Druid and the Ape salute the party and head off toward the earth node.

What do you do now?

Please submit your turn instructions using the Player Action Response - Turn Post Template.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conditions

Kirlic - Ash Doom Antidote (1 week)
Mr. Wolfe - Ash Doom Antidote (1 week)
Thurstan - Ash Doom Antidote (1 week)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Party Health:

Thurstan 62/62, Mr. Wolfe 43/43, Banjo 52/52, Clint 57/57, Dargoth 72/72,
Kirlic 69/69

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Map Key:

None

11 comments:

  1. Would anyone else be able to make use of a Short Sword +1 or should I just sell and share?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I sold for 50% of value, net of 230gp each. If someone really can use it, let me know... but I want to clean up my character sheet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasnt the Spike where the Ash Doom is worst? Banjo will eat his Ash Doom antidote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Keith... I was looking over the character summary and saw that I had forgotten about the Jade Spider Figurine. What does it do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt, is there some reason you didnt pick the dagger?
    Also, have you got any interest in teh wand of magic missiles? I already have 2 and I see you have a decent Use Mg Device.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hampton picked the dagger. I don't think it is something I was interested in. To be honest. Unless that was directed at Hampton and I thought he did pick the dagger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i picked the jade figure, it's a mount.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you guys doing this through e-mail? I have not seen anything related to picks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just waiting to be notified that it was my turn, last i checked I was a few spots down on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jasper Spider Figurine - 5000 GP, Slot -

    Upon saying the command word “lurux”, the figurine becomes a large monstrous spider. It does not attack but may be riden by a medium or small character. The spider will remain for up to 12 hours, until killed or until the command word is spoken again. The figurine may not be activated for another 24 hours after any of those events occur.

    ReplyDelete