Monday, May 17, 2010

Waiting for input

I have received 3 of 4 updated characters. I am still waiting on an update to Clint.


I also need a clear direction on what the group plans to do next. I have heard cast a spell on Dargoth, a request to rest and and a green light to press on if necessary. I need a collective plan and the individual actions related to that plan.


If you want to rest, where do you plan to do so?


If you plan to press on, please list all actions taken prior to moving on. We are not in rounds currently. I can accept multiple actions/instructions from the players.

My next turn post will be some time after I receive the direction that I require. It seems likely that I will only get or or maybe two posts this week. (I will be out of town this coming weekend. We will be leaving Friday morning and I will not be back until Sunday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment