Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I will post a new turn tomorrow

I have received everyone's characters. I have updated the character summary file and I have uploaded it to the web site.


I will post a new turn tomorrow.


I am making the following assumptions:

  • The characters will rest.
  • They will rest in the maze near the Leech Room. (Going further back is problematic. You would have to work through the maze again and that could be costly in time and resources.)
  • Dargoth is still down 3 CON. (3 were healed by Thurstan and 1 was healed by resting.)
  • Thurstan's Wolf has healed its CON loss.
  • Banjo casts Mage Armor on himself after resting.
  • Banjo tells Thursatn that Dargoth has likely contracted Demon Fever. (The party has no means to heal him currently.)
  • Dargoth will need to make two Fort saves at the end of the day (next time the party rests).
  • The party will proceed to the other side of the Leech Room, avoiding the runes and water, and continue looking for the grave robbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment