Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Posting Schedule

Due to the holiday, I will have to modify the posting schedule a bit.

Assuming that I get the required player responses, I will plan to post a turn tonight.

I can post another turn on Wednesday before I go out of town. This will likely happen around 12:00 PM and assumes that I get player responses.

I will be away and without a computer until some time on Saturday. We will be doing Christmas decorations on Sunday during the day. I will get caught up on e-mail and posts on Sunday afternoon/evening.

I will plan the next post for Monday, 11/30/09. This is when I plan to include Christian, Daren and Matt F. in the game. Christian made a character, Daren is playing Torvald and I am still waiting for a character and an acceptance to the blog invite from Matt F. I am not sure how the characters are going to be worked in yet but please be prepared to play. I also plan to update the web site and the character summary file based on the player changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment