Sunday, August 23, 2009

Current business

I have received updated characters from Dave (Banjo and Blunderbuss) and Paul (Jean). I still need characters from Bruce, Matt and Randy. Bruce and I have spoken so I know that he is working on his.


I have turn posts for Turn 40 from Dave (Banjo and Blunderbuss) and Bruce (Thurstan).

Steve has expressed an interest in playing to fill Corey's spot. He may want to play Blunderbuss or he has the option of making his own character. I need him to chime in with what he wants to do. He also metioned something about a gmail address rather than the one that I have been using as it can be accessed from his phone.

Randy, are you going to be posting your turns or do we need to give your spot away too? You are still welcome to play but I need you to play and not have to chase after you. It does not matter to me either way but I would like to get it settled.

I still plan to post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. There will always be exceptions but that is the planned schedule.

4 comments:

  1. If Steve can do this from his phone he'll be the most consistent respondent you have. He can't have Blunderbuss though. Not unless Randy quits and I get Torvald.

    Wait... did you say PAUL updated his character? Was he in town or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. but paul fears, FEARS the email!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did post to this did you not get my post?
    I posted the same day I emailed you my character Keith.
    Randy

    ReplyDelete