Monday, August 31, 2009

Been a Slacker ...

Sorry but I have been a slacker.

I could make excuses but it boils down to not enough hours in the day.

That said, I am back and committed to running this game. Please try to post in a timely manner and I will do the same.

I have posted results and a new turn. This should be a fast and easy one. I need to know what you want to do next. Back to the crypt? Back to town? Something that I have not thought of?

I have posted the updated character summary on my web site (http://sites.google.com/site/zombiehomepage/Home/zombie-s-d-d-pathfinder-page/pathfinder-play-by-blog) representing the converted and leveled characters

4 comments:

  1. i think you over-estimated my spell casting ability on your excell sheet..


    ..Thurstan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I calculated the first level ones using a 20 Wisdom and just messed up on the 2nd level ones. Your numbers should be:

    0 - 4
    1st - 3 + 1
    2nd - 2 + 1

    I will re-post the file.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still not up to speed on the storyline. I'll go with the group on what to do next.

    ReplyDelete