Friday, July 24, 2009

I will wait for Matt to return before I post the next turn

All,

I will wait for Matt to return from his vacation before I post the next turn. I think that he is due back sometime next week.

The upshot of what has been posted so far for this turn is that you plan to kill the choker and heal Clint. As we are currently out of combat, are there any other actions that you would like to perform? i.e. explore the rope ladder again, check out the northwest door, heal Clint some more, etc. Situation depending, posts do not always need to be single actions.

Randy,

Are you still playing? I need you to post your turns.

Paul,

Are you interested in playing again? Are you alive? Do you ever answer e-mail?

Corey,

You have never played. I am going to remove you from the distribution. Hope things are going well.

The rest of you,

What do you want to do with the other characters? Do you want to keep playing them? Offer them up to other potential players? Let me know what you think.

2 comments: