Monday, May 11, 2009

Barrow of the Forgotten King - GM Turn Post 20

No one has moved and nothing new has been discovered. Clint is still under the effects of a Slow Spell.

What do you do next?

See Combat Map for current positions.

Please submit your turn instructions using the Player Action Response - Turn Post Template.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Map Key:

Gray is the mausoleum floor.
Small white rectangles are doors.
The images are tiled representations that match the ones from the door.

4 comments:

  1. Two rounds have passed since last turn.

    If you want to wait until the Slow spell wears off before proceeding that is fine. Just tell me that in your instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clint says "I'm not sure I can stop any of you from doing something rash... but I'm going to stand right here until I can feel my face again."....

    Wait for spell to fade, then resume inspection of tile at B7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got it. I will post later tonight based upon your action. If anyone else wants to do something, please chime in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. waiting for clint to normalize and continue his inspection.

    ReplyDelete