Thursday, March 2, 2017

Should We Tempt Fate?

Is there any interest in reviving this game. We did not get very far into the 3rd adventure before things stalled. I realize it has been two years since we last tried but I have everything we need to pick it back up again.

I would need to dig up my hard copy of the adventure as I am not sure where I put it. Fortunately I do have an electronic copy so that is not a show stopper.

If we do start this up again, are we good with the five players that we have or do we want to invite someone else? Six players for this format is my limit.

2 comments:

  1. Why dont you see how responsive the players are in the other game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ok with that. I was getting things together for the PFS game and it occurred to me that I already had everything needed to run this game. Only need participating players.

    ReplyDelete