Friday, September 12, 2014

Can we continue?

OK. It is officially after Gen Con and things are a bit less crazy.

There has been some recent interest in getting the game started again. Assuming that this is the case, who is still up for playing? Do we need to be looking for additional players?

I have updated characters from Bruce, Dave and Matt F from before we took a break. I beleieve that Brad was no longer interested. I think Matt H and Steve are both interested but I am still looking for a 7th level version of Clint from Matt H and a new guy and avatar image from Steve.

Existing characters give the party a cleric, a sorcerer, a fighter and a rogue.

6 comments:

  1. I now have a character from Steve - Blart - Half-orc Barbarian 6/Cleric 1.

    Still have not heard from Matt H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talked to Matt H over the weekend. He is in. He has to reinstall Hero Lab as he got a new hard drive for his computer. Once I get his character we can begin.

    ReplyDelete