Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Three Scrolls


Scroll 1

My Lord Gazaron,

Hail the Vanguard of Sertrous!

                As you see, I am good to my word. Through Fadheela, I have sent you the bones and most of the items you requested. I still search for Merthύvial as I write this – the blade is hidden well. I hope the Vanguard is pleased.

                You would do well, my lord, to consider your contract with the hobgoblin mercenaries breached. The brutes went on a looting spree that almost compromised the entire mission.

Should you desire it, I volunteer to deal with Krootad – their leader, the priest of Urgathoa, if you remember – myself.

-          Xeron

Scroll 2

Fadheela,

                You have our thanks for sending the bones and items to us here in the fortress. With the king’s bones in hand, the phrophecy is about to be bent to the will of the Vanguard of Sertrous! However, two of the items are missing from what you sent – Merthύvial and Banrhialorg. Please explain this discrepancy.

-          Gazaron

Scroll 3

Garazon,

That fool Xeronnever sent Merthύvial as he promised he would, nor has he arrived in Pedestal to deliver it to me. That;s your mess to clean. His worthless lackeys tried to withhold the items youwanted until their master arrived, so you got what you have only because I brook no defiance. The sword might still  show up, or Xeron is dead. I do not know which is likely, nor do I care.

 I am taking the staff as my own, and if you want it, you will have to face me. I’ve sent the bones and other weapons along. Count yourself lucky I did not reserve anything else for myself.

-          Fadheela

No comments:

Post a Comment