Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Game Resumes Tomorrow

I am preparing to post and get this thing back on the tracks.

I believe that I still have Matt H, Matt F, Bruce and Dave playing. Assuming that Brad is not able to continue, Bruce has agreed to play Kirlic through the end of this combat. After that, I expect that we will retire the character.

Steve has expressed an interest in playing but I have not yet receive the proposed paladin character. He will likely join after this combat.

I will post a recap and the next turn tomorrow evening.

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to get my head back in the game and continue with Kirlic. It might make sense to wait until a stopping point since Bruce has been running him up until this point and has a better idea of his inventory, condition, and state of the story? I'm open to suggestions.

    With my apologies to the group, I'll drop off the PFS game and stick to just managing one PBB game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I only played him 1 round of combat....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, really? I've been pretty out of it, and there has been a bit of a hiatus... I thought more had elapsed in game. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK. Glad to have you back. I will post the turn results and you will need to post your next turn action.

      Delete